I’m reposting essential instructions and tips:
1. Provide a working, real email address, preferably one you check often. This is so you receive updates to the topics you subscribe to.
I am slowly building a youtube gallery for Judith and Judith related videos on the forum. If you are a member of the forum with a youtube account, you can follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your forum account.
2. Point your mouse over the “Profile” text. “Profile” is listed between “Search” and “My Messages” in the main forum menu.
3. A vertical drop down menu should appear. Select the option that says “Youtube’s channel”.
4. In the fill in box, type your youtube user name and click save.
5. Go back to the main forum menu and click on “Youtube gallery” in between “My Messages” and “Calendar”.
6. You should see the videos in the gallery–you are in the gallery. Click on the tab beside the “Gallery” tab– the “USER GALLERY” tab.
7. Locate your youtube user name on the list. When you click on it, it should show a list and thumbnails of all your videos you have uploaded to youtube.
8. To add a video of yours to the gallery, click the “ADD VIDEO” button alongside the video you want to add.
So, seriously, if you do register a forum account, please don’t neglect it! You’re getting access to information, discussions, the entire photo gallery, plus now a youtube community! If you have an account, take advantage of it! If you need help, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.