There is good news and bad news. The good news is that this month, 5 new members have joined the forum. The bad? Almost no one returns to browse or post. A forum has no purpose if no one posts or at the very least, sign in to browse once in a while. The idea is to interact and form a community. I’m looking at good fans who have not visited in almost 1 year. One whole year! That’s sad! If people are having trouble signing in, they should contact me! I’m not that hard to get a hold of.
I’m reposting essential instructions and tips:
You must be at least 13 years old to sign up for the forum.
1. Provide a working, real email address, preferably one you check often. This is so you receive updates to the topics you subscribe to.
2. Choose a user name. Choose an alpha-numeric password–one with both letters and numbers. At least one letter must be in CAPS.
(Examples: itzEWE1982, heatherOr12, iLOVEu2, YESitisme83)
3. Give a valid answer to the question: “What is your favorite Judith role?” It can either be the name of the commercial, tv show, movie, or character name.
4. You must type in the CAPTCHA image provided for you. They are all a combination of letters and numbers and are not case sensitive.
If you can’t read it or have trouble seeing your CAPTCHA, you have the option to listen to it. Please take advantage of it.
NOTE: all answers should be typed in lowercase, and all questions that require a number as an answer must be typed as numbers.
(Examples: false, true, elementary, 4th grade, 10)
Advantages to registering a forum account:
1. INSTANT access to the site image gallery
2. Meet fans and make friends
3. Stay informed of all site news and projects
If you still have sign up problems, please email me and I will help you register.
I am slowly building a youtube gallery for Judith and Judith related videos on the forum. If you are a member of the forum with a youtube account, you can follow these instructions:
YOUTUBE GALLERY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Log in to your forum account.
2. Point your mouse over the “Profile” text. “Profile” is listed between “Search” and “My Messages” in the main forum menu.
3. A vertical drop down menu should appear. Select the option that says “Youtube’s channel”.
4. In the fill in box, type your youtube user name and click save.
5. Go back to the main forum menu and click on “Youtube gallery” in between “My Messages” and “Calendar”.
6. You should see the videos in the gallery–you are in the gallery. Click on the tab beside the “Gallery” tab– the “USER GALLERY” tab.
7. Locate your youtube user name on the list. When you click on it, it should show a list and thumbnails of all your videos you have uploaded to youtube.
8. To add a video of yours to the gallery, click the “ADD VIDEO” button alongside the video you want to add.
So, seriously, if you do register a forum account, please don’t neglect it! You’re getting access to information, discussions, the entire photo gallery, plus now a youtube community! If you have an account, take advantage of it! If you need help, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.